Basedriver version 9.8 is live!
In the summer of 2019 we went live with Basedriver version 9.8. This is again a major update with changes that help marketers create better campaigns. The following things have been adjusted:
- Manual import of lists with profiles
- Automatic duplication of data from prospects with subscriptions
- Profiles enrich with features for even better selections
- An API for automatically adding profiles and deduplication
- The data management function of Basedriver has become richer again and marketers can now work with more reliable data.
Previous improvements to Basedriver release 9
We have been working on Basedriver version 9 since the beginning of 2018. We do our best to provide a new version of Basedriver every three months with relevant improvements for marketers. The following improvements have been implemented in Basedriver 9:
- Performance: for larger campaigns and data sets, performance has improved
- Content management is extensive: it is possible to copy and delete content groups.
- You can also copy specific content from one content group to another / by duplicating it and adding it to other content groups. This way, sustainable content becomes simple and efficient.
- By means of click registration it becomes even easier to measure conversion.
- The link with Copernica has been improved in order to retrieve data more efficiently.
- Autosave ensures the automatic storage of data.
- A briefing of the campaign data can be generated and sent automatically in PDF.
- It is possible to load content from RSS feeds from websites.
- The ability to send campaigns in split-run.
- The ability to completely forget the details of a profile (AVG/GDPR).
- The ability to view and share customer behavior (AVG/GDPR).
- The ability to view changes in customer OPTS (AVG/GDPR).
This post is also available in: Nederlands (Dutch)